I finally managed to finish the illustrations for the latest book assigned to me. It had 17 pictures in all and as soon as Ramadan started I got kinda derailed with my deadline. Thankfully it was only a self-imposed and private deadline. I hadn't been given a set date to finish by and I hadn't made any promises as to when I'd deliver.
So anyway, that's DONE.
Meanwhile, I got some reproduction prints made of Red Leaf. I played with the colors in PS, but this one is in the original colors. Here it is, in a simple black frame from Walmart, that comes with a double mat and costs less than 20 bucks.
It looks pretty neat, I think!
I'll be making more colorways available in my shop.