I'm so excited!
The paper cloth idea is turning out fab.
It's quick and easy.
It dries faster than I expected.
Even the NanoBot could 'help'!
Before I get into that though,
remember the lovely image I'm working on?
I just want to give a shout out to the photographer.
Olga Piedrahita, if you're reading this,
thank you for the beautiful photo -
I'm honored to work with it!
I hope my textile version looks half as pretty
as the real thing!
Now back to the paper cloth:
Ditto garbage bag underneath.
I made a glue-water mixture and sloshed it on.
Then laid down sheets of green tissue.
I had to stop working before I got enough layers down,
but I can pick up and continue later on!
I don't have the pics for when I was laying down the tissue
(having too much fun to remember to take pics)
but it was just that:
Glue on muslin, paper on glue.
I had to stop and leave home for a bit,
but when I got back it was dry!
Nice and leathery-looking.
But soft and pliable.
Adding more green layers,
and then adding colors for depth.